There is nothing quite like Great Books Summer Program in education today. For over twelve years, the Great Books Summer Program has brought together outstanding middle school and high school students at Amherst College, Stanford University and the University of Oxford, with distinguished educators and bright counselors from top colleges, to enjoy the kind of intellectual experience most can only dream of during the school year.
In a 1-4 week program, students:
- Learn how to read and think at a college level
- Learn how to engage in lively, spirited, yet disciplined discussion
- Gain new powers of perception, critical thinking, and self-expression
- Develop greater confidence with peers and adults
- Launch their own lifelong intellectual journey
- Have fun and make great new friends!
To learn more about our program, please visit our website.